How to offer all valid TLDs easily?

So if an answer exists, I apologize, but I haven't found it  yet.

Is there a way for me to configure things so that either enom or namecheap prices are sucked in for all TLDs they offer, and I automatically charge, say, 10% above the cost from the registrar?

It would be *nice* to see suggestions from all TLDs, but it looks like that's complicated..... but mainly I don't want to have to 1) add each of the dozens of TLDs by hand and then 2) look up their price, and THEN 3) make SURE that hasn't changed so I lose money on a registration if the registrar changes the price.

Many thanks for answers and/or suggestions. My first post here - I just set up WHMCS for PanamaCityPC, and it is *awesome* so far. :)

12 hours ago, PanamaCityPC said:

Is there a way for me to configure things so that either enom or namecheap prices are sucked in for all TLDs they offer, and I automatically charge, say, 10% above the cost from the registrar?

there's a free enom domain price sync addon in Marketplace that states it can do what you want - import prices from enom and add a margin on top.

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/2786

now whether it's compatible with v7.4.2 I don't know.... it's marked as being compatible with v7.3, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's incompatible with v7.4.2, just that the developer hasn't marked it as being so yet.... you might want to check with the developer first before installing.

i'm not aware of any similar product for Namecheap.

Thanks for the pointer! I'll give it a shot. I guess the best way to test it out is to make a backup of my whmcs site, install it, and if it doesn't work......... roll it back! :)

It's worth a shot if it works, for sure - I'm a Namecheap guy, but enom is a name I know well enough to trust using.