TCPDF ERROR: Could not include font definition file: helvetica

natan

Hello, I am using whmcs 7.3.0v. But I am facing a issue on it. After submitting "Complete Order" whmcs showing this error page "TCPDF ERROR: Could not include font definition file: helvetica". And not redirecting to payment gateway. Can you please explain me what is the problem on it? how i am showing the error?
Here is the screenshot of the error: https://ibb.co/gPor37

you could try changing the font used in the PDF invoice by changing the setting in setup -> general settings -> invoices -> PDF Font Family

m6BsAAB.png

if you're using the default "Six" template, then the font used should change with this setting; if you're using an older template (or one from a previous version), then the font used to be defined in the template itself and this change would make no difference.

1 hour ago, brian! said:

you could try changing the font used in the PDF invoice by changing the setting in setup -> general settings -> invoices -> PDF Font Family

m6BsAAB.png

if you're using the default "Six" template, then the font used should change with this setting; if you're using an older template (or one from a previous version), then the font used to be defined in the template itself and this change would make no difference.

Hello, I am already using helvetica, Also i am using custom template in my website. But Still this problem existing, I changed helvetica to other but not working. Please help me.

21 hours ago, natan said:

Hello, I am already using helvetica, Also i am using custom template in my website. But Still this problem existing, I changed helvetica to other but not working. Please help me.

have you tried switching your site to use the "Six" template? if you do that, and make an order - if you don't get the error message, then the issue is with your custom invoicepdf template; if you still get the same error, then there might be a missing/corrupt font.

also, it's worth noting that you haven't added any domain pricing yet - until you do, customers won't be able to order your hosting products that require a domain with a domain registration, they'd need to use an existing domain.