common Laravel sample code

Remitur

The WHMCS "Interacting with the Database" documentation is fairly approximate and laconic:  https://developers.whmcs.com/advanced/db-interaction/

And laravel is not my best friend ...   :$

The question is: idoes exist any example of a "clean" code for the main operations on the most common tables?
(eg retrieve, modify and save registrationdate from tbldomains table)?

Hello,

I know the database interaction is kind of poorly documented. I took a stab at this here  with a few blog entries. Those are pretty basic entries , but you can get at least a feel for how the system runs, and it's documented a bit better there than WHMCS does.

Additionally, you can take a look at the Laravel capsule documentation. I took a ton of information from there when I was working with converting stuff from mysql_xxx to Laravel . It takes some getting used to, but you'll get there . It takes quite a bit of time to deprogram things that you're used to, believe me.

Schema Docs (for WHMCS 7.x)
Query Builder (for WHMCS 7.x)

That information is likely to change in WHMCS 8 once it's released, as I have a feeling they'll be working against a higher version of Laravel. While Laravel kind of tends to keep things the same, there were a couple of structure changes from WHMCS 6 to WHMCS 7 , specifically pluck.

Seriously, take a look at that blog search, then the Laravel docs, especially the query builder. That should help a good bit