Admin Editing

KyleJ144

Hey,

I have managed to ad my company name to the admin panel but i want it red and i do know if i am doing it correctly because it will not change I supplied a screenshot of the admin login and the code:

<div class="login-container">
            <h1 class="logo">
                <a href="login.php">
                    <h1> Thunder Struck Hosting</h1>
                </a>
            </h1>

admin.png

• 2 weeks later...

Would you like to change the color of your comany name to red? Also here are some resources for learning how to edit your admin template (and stylesheet):

It looks like you may have already figured it out? Since I've got your attention, you should consider blocking / deny IP access to that page. Look for the part that says "Restrict Access by IP" and just make an .htaccess file in your /admin/ folder from inside FileZilla and edit than save.

Hello,

A really quick and easy tweak based on your edit would be using:

<div class="login-container">
            <h1 class="logo">
                <a href="login.php">
                    <h1 style="color:red;"> Thunder Struck Hosting</h1>
                </a>
            </h1>

Not clean but it will do the job.

I personally use a custom logo for WHMCS and just re-upload it after each WHMCS update

On 21/02/2018 at 3:02 PM, cdeese8 said:

Would you like to change the color of your comany name to red? Also here are some resources for learning how to edit your admin template (and stylesheet):

It looks like you may have already figured it out? Since I've got your attention, you should consider blocking / deny IP access to that page. Look for the part that says "Restrict Access by IP" and just make an .htaccess file in your /admin/ folder from inside FileZilla and edit than save.

Thank you for the extra security advice and i am taking it seriecly so, I am wondering that how do i navigate a visitor away from the admin area if their IP address is not listed on the .htaccess

Thanks in Advance

PS. Sorry for the late reply