Problem with Client Passwords

RSprinkel

Hi All,

Ok I have got this pretty well setup. However when I click to resend the password link to test this all the characters are crazy. For example the last one I got looked like this: ãØýÒÇú.

All passwords for the clients in the client db section has passwords and they all resemble this format.

Can someone explain to me what I have to do to change this to show normal characters?

Thanks Much in advance.

Ron S.

Yeah I was kinda afraid of that, LOL. The AP Directory is no longer valid as I added the new one and no way to access the information.

Hmmm got some work to do I guess, LOL

Thanks much for your quick reply and if anyone else has any ideas pertaining to this issue please let me know.

Again Bear, thanks a bunch ;)

Ron S.

Yeah I noticed in the database for my clients that they are encrypted and I have NO idea how to decrypt them, LOL.

I guess I will have to change the passwords myself and send the clients their new passwords and tell them to change it once they log into the client area. Or have them send me their current password and then add it and have them change it later.

Lots of work, hehe.

Again Bear thanks much for your help, very much appreciated.

Ron S.