Shared Hosting (Service) status goes completed and the recurring Invoice not generated

Go to solution Solved by mshannaq,

Today I see that the status of shared hosting (service) accounts on WHMCS which will expire soon changed to completed and no recurring Incoive generated and that accounts which expired did not suspended by the system.

The question : why the status changed to completed instead of generating new invoice for the renew.

When I change the shared hosting  account to active and click on "Generate Due Invoices" at the customer page the system says: "0 Invoices Created" and the hosting acount status changed to Completed again

I attach an image show the status and date next to the status of the account.

Also I attached an image show that the shared hosting background color looks like as suspended while it is not suspended.

Any one have a solution or have any idea

Thanks, 

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

• Solution

I have solved this problem

The problem was that I have set the value of "Recurring Cycles Limit" of the product to 4 , so when the hosting account runs for 4 years it set to completed instead of generating renew invoice. so I change the value of "Recurring Cycles Limit" to 0 and the problem has been resolved.

6 hours ago, mshannaq said:

I have solved this problem

The problem was that I have set the value of "Recurring Cycles Limit" of the product to 4 , so when the hosting account runs for 4 years it set to completed instead of generating renew invoice. so I change the value of "Recurring Cycles Limit" to 0 and the problem has been resolved.

Thanks for letting us know how you solved the issue @mshannaq !