Custom Requirement for WHMCS

Hello,

We had a recent designer do our WHMCS integration, unfortunately the designer didn't complete the work and vanished.

Due to this we need the work finished and we are seeking a professional designer, please don't PM me your work, it would be best to post them on the thread as I don't like being bombarded with PM requests.

We are seeking a finish and correction of the design that is already in place https://my.dedigeeks.com and we require further enhancements with the portal for WHMCS - the stock standard is not well designed and we believe the older look was much more appropriate for a professional appeal.

Our website caters for advanced users, corporate, and is quite modern - we'd appreciate if a designer could assist us with the same approach.

Money wise this is of course negotiable, however, your work needs to be seen by us before we can consider it.

Please see this as an example of what we like, however, it needs to be incorporated to perfection, if you're work doesn't meet the standard we'd appreciate not applying.
https://goo.gl/ZhNWQ2

Please let us know if you require further information, though from what we do require it's of course the portal makeover, as well as fixes such as the process/flow of the order, capital to non capital letters that you will notice through the order form etc.

Lets consider it an overhaul.

Thanks.