Hook get value of $producttotals

Plambee

Hello,

it is possible to read smarty variables with a command like $get_currency = $smarty->getVariable('currency')->value; in a hook, with the hookpoint ClientAreaPageCart.

Does anybody knows how I can get the value of the smarty object {$producttotals} which is used in the ordersummary.tpl (you can see it when you add an {debug} in the tpl) ?

If I use the same code from above, with producttotals instead of currency, there is no value in the response.

Thanks!

On 1/9/2018 at 23:26, bady said:

it is possible to read smarty variables with a command like $get_currency = $smarty->getVariable('currency')->value; in a hook, with the hookpoint ClientAreaPageCart.

On 1/9/2018 at 23:26, bady said:

Does anybody knows how I can get the value of the smarty object {$producttotals} which is used in the ordersummary.tpl (you can see it when you add an {debug} in the tpl) ?

I don't think that you can - i've always assumed it's because ordersummary is a template within a template, and the hook has no direct access to those values.