Interworx Server Module issue

Gazza

Hi

Still on v7.1.1

I have just started using the interworx server module, all setup ok and can create accounts etc.

There is a couple of problems I am having, when the account is created the user name in whmcs products/services is incorrect it auto fills with a shortend domain name abbreviation and should be the customers email address.

user.jpg.336f7a50d6065a2c05b1f67f5e81f137.jpg

Another issue is the statistics for server account is incorrect and not calculating them correctly and bandwidth should be GB and not MB.

space.thumb.jpg.24758abd220a99c2cd4cde1abc18eb59.jpg

Anyone else using the interworx server module to confirm this is an issue or is there a fix for the above. supprised there is still an issue after all these years though

any help appreciated

Thanks

Edited by Gazza

• 3 weeks later...

Hi
Thought i would post an update you on the GB to MB statistics issue i was having.
The interworx development team have been working on a fix for this issue and applied a hotfix to my server. The issue has now been corrected and showing disk usage and bandwidth usage correctly.

The username (shortend domain name abbreviation) does not effect the login to siteworx through the clients account, i have updated the hosting email template to use clients email address instead of user name.