Anyone know a hook can do auto export user to Mailerlite list?

Edi

8 hours ago, kudouyuzi said:

Anyone know a hook/addon can do auto export user to Mailerlite list?

if the documentation on their site is correct, then you could probably use the Clients Report, export the results to csv and then import into mailerlite.

alternatively, you could run a SQL query, via phpMyAdmin, on tblclients, choose the fields you need (and their order) and export to csv, txt or whatever format is required.

2 hours ago, brian! said:

if the documentation on their site is correct, then you could probably use the Clients Report, export the results to csv and then import into mailerlite.

alternatively, you could run a SQL query, via phpMyAdmin, on tblclients, choose the fields you need (and their order) and export to csv, txt or whatever format is required.

I know use CSV, I want to let it import automatically.

I add here a question which may be related to this post...

Does exist any hook function which is called every time there's an update (ANY update) in tblclients?

That's to say (i.e.): a hook which is called every time the field credit or the field taxexempt are modified ?

18 hours ago, kudouyuzi said:

I know use CSV, I want to let it import automatically.

does Mailerlite even have an automatic import option? :?:

everything in their docs seems to show it's a manual process only - whether it be importing from a file, adding, c&p or mailchimp.