Admin Invoice/Payment notifications? Where to set them up / disable?

I can't find this anywhere in WHMCS, and I can't find an answer to it here or in the knowledge base, so I figure someone's gotta know - where can I set up or disable certain admin emails and notifications sent out as part of the cron job, emails like Invoice and Payment confirmations, etc? I really don't need to receive every single payment email copy every morning.

Thanks!

On 12/3/2017 at 13:19, CrazySerb said:

I can't find this anywhere in WHMCS, and I can't find an answer to it here or in the knowledge base, so I figure someone's gotta know - where can I set up or disable certain admin emails and notifications sent out as part of the cron job, emails like Invoice and Payment confirmations, etc? I really don't need to receive every single payment email copy every morning.

do you have BCC Messages enabled in setup -> general settings -> mail ?? and are therefore receiving copies of all emails sent to clients...

one alternative, if you are using v7.4.1, is to enter your email address into the "Blind Copy To" box in each email template (Invoice Paid Confirmation" etc) that you want to receive a copy of, and then disable the above BCC setting.