Editing whmcs offline payment PAY NOW button

akeemic

can someone help me with code to edit whmcs offline payment module so that after client make payment with it,
it will remove pay now button and show a message like your payment is been processed

check attachment for more understanding 

10265-5e738ec91ee77c972748c4eed71891e3.png

On 12/3/2017 at 3:14 PM, brian! said:

with it being an offline payment method, WHMCS isn't going to know that the DD has been setup correctly or incorrectly... when you've marked it as paid, then the payment button will go.

i want offline credit card to hide pay now button after first payment summit 

offline.png

On 12/3/2017 at 12:39, akeemic said:

I just want after summiting payment with offline credit card whmcs will now hide pay button after first submitting payment with offline credit card 

I know what you want, i'm just saying that I can't think of a way to do it so that the message is always there...

you can easily change {$paymentbutton} to...

{if $offlineReview eq true}Your payment is being processed.</a>{else}{$paymentbutton}{/if}

and that will give you your text after payment...

wH7Esh3.png

but if the user went away from the invoice page and later returned to it (any time before the invoice is marked as paid), then the pay button would return...

UuxI3cD.png

that's the step I can't think of a workaround to - the invoice is still unpaid and I don't believe the database makes any record of offline payment attempt - therefore, there's nothing that can be used to check against in the template. :?:

23 minutes ago, brian! said:

I know what you want, i'm just saying that I can't think of a way to do it so that the message is always there...

you can easily change {$paymentbutton} to...

{if $offlineReview eq true}Your payment is being processed.</a>{else}{$paymentbutton}{/if}

and that will give you your text after payment...

wH7Esh3.png

but if the user went away from the invoice page and later returned to it (any time before the invoice is marked as paid), then the pay button would return...

UuxI3cD.png

that's the step I can't think of a workaround to - the invoice is still unpaid and I don't believe the database makes any record of offline payment attempt - therefore, there's nothing that can be used to check against in the template. :?:

Yeah, I do understand your point, but am think about editing offlineccrocessing.php or ccfunctions.php and add something that will help, so that you can call it with code to check if this then that,     in template or hook      please what do you think about my idea 

16 minutes ago, akeemic said:

Yeah, I do understand your point, but am think about editing offlineccrocessing.php or ccfunctions.php and add something that will help...

you do realise that those files you mentioned are encrypted - and if you attempt to decrypt/modify them, you will run the risk of losing your WHMCS license. naughty.gif

1 minute ago, brian! said:

you do realise that those files you mentioned are encrypted - and if you attempt to decrypt/modify them, you will run the risk of losing your WHMCS license. naughty.gif

I know that, so if I find away will ask whmcs to modify it for me. am not planning any decrypt  because i do not know to do it, so is there any help you me with or do you think i should look for a developer who can create smiler payment module and add the functions