Installation

I am having problem installing V7.3 never had a problem before when trying to install I get error....(Warning: require_once(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/vendor/autoload.php on line 5

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php70/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/vendor/autoload.php on line 5) the program was working good until the up date, I been working on this for 3 days.

Thanks for your support "Jim"

1 hour ago, JEBranch said:

I am having problem installing V7.3 never had a problem before when trying to install I get error....(Warning: require_once(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/vendor/autoload.php on line 5

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php70/lib/php') in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/vendor/autoload.php on line 5) the program was working good until the up date, I been working on this for 3 days. Let me add, I was using V7.3 and was upgrading to V7.4.1 when I started having problem tried to go back to V7.3 getting error's

Thanks for your support "Jim"

Thank you Sentq, I think my problem was my browser I kept making changes to the file but it wasn't changing in my browser I was using Microsoft Edge switch and it install, after all that (4 days) I still have to go back and upgrade back to 7.4.1 ...

Thanks