WHMCS server status pages

kenneth-vkd

Hi

We are in the proces of migrating all Linux hosting accounts to a new WHM platform and want to utilize the server status page provided by WHMCS.

The guide on the WHMCS documentation states to upload this to a hosting account on the server, but since we have multiple servers, that could become an issue. How would I make it so that when I visit the server hostname of IP-address, that I can go to /status and see the server status page.

Fx. srv01.myhosting.com/status should show the status page as well as visits to the server IP-address if possible.

I tried adding this to the /var/cpanel/webtemplates/root/english/status folder, but it does not seem to be working.

We also have a windows environment running Plesk, but there it should be quite simple to create a PHP-enabled website and add that status page files to there.

Can we do the same for WHM/cPanel or should it be done differently there?

Hi Kenneth-VKD,

Thanks for you post on WHMCS.Community.  In terms of posting into a default server directory, that's something that would be best asked on the cPanel Forums however this is generally not advisable 

One option might be to create an account for each server using your main TLD e.g sv1status.your.tld and use an A record to point the subdomain to the appropriate server.  Once that's setup you can use the sv1status.your.tld/status as your path in your WHMCS Server configuration