WHMCS connection to PLESK ( refused )

dantewow

First of all, hello and ty for WHMCS services.

Let's get to my pain.

For over 2 days, i am trying to connect my WHMCS to Plesk. 

( whmcs is hosted on a diffrent server and Plesk other server dedicated with IP static , DNS etc ...  ( all the requirements settings ) 

Each time i try to test the connection from WHMCS to Plesk, is not working, i am getting the same error ( : Error code: 0. Error message: Curl error: [7] Failed to connect to my domain port 8443: Connection refused. )

What i tried ?

I tried to allow all the connection on server, i tried to open all the ports ( 8443 etc .many ports are opend ), i tried to set new rules from Plesk with ports number for connection, i also did this from windows server firewall, i even tried to disable all the firewalls on plesk and windows.

The server is behind of a router ( for a better security for anti DDOS SQL injection FLOOD ..etc ) The router works with NAT enabled and i also enabled the ports on the router. The ip is STATIC. I have a domain name setter for server.

I tried so many ways that i dont remember them all now and i got tired and i need help.

I would appreciate if someone can help me with some new ideeas ?

Regards, 

Dantewow.

I also added some pics, to see what i have configured. ( where is deleted the adress , dont worry the addres is complete and also the ip ( they are not blanc as in the picure ).

If i hit the login button from whmcs server ( whmcs pic 3 ) it will redirect me to the login page and it will login automatically.

plesk error.jpg

whmcs 2.jpg

whmcs.jpg

whmcs 3.jpg