Can I use hooks with Client Area Homepage Tiles (not Panels)?

hosteroven

I can't find the documentation on how to hook into the Client Area Homepage Tiles (not the Panels).

I looked at the source code and I don't see names for them (e.g. Services, Quotes, Tickets, Invoices).

Screenshot attached of the tiles I'm looking to change.

Where can I find the names of these tiles and/or what's the hook to change them?

Thanks!

clientareahomepagetiles.jpg

11 hours ago, hosteroven said:

I can't find the documentation on how to hook into the Client Area Homepage Tiles (not the Panels).

because there isn't any. :)

11 hours ago, hosteroven said:

I looked at the source code and I don't see names for them (e.g. Services, Quotes, Tickets, Invoices).

Where can I find the names of these tiles and/or what's the hook to change them?

there isn't a specific hook to modify these tiles.

however, depending on what you want to do with the tiles, you do have a number of options...

1. edit the clientareahome.tpl template and the tiles code is contained within the opening <div class="tiles clearfix"> block of code.
  2. you can use Language Overrides to change the labels.
  3. you can use custom.css to modify the css (e.g colors etc).
  4. I suppose if you had to, you could use the ClientAreaPageHome hook to modify the default values used in the tiles - but frankly, that's just one of those things that you could theoretically do, but the times you would ever need to, are almost never - it would simply be easier to use one of the first three options. :idea: