Importing hosting accounts from WHM, shows Order No: 0

360dpi

Hi

Im new to WHMCS. Trying to understand the working.

I imported all hosting accounts with domain name into WHMCS through auto import.

Managed all packages and domains with respective clients, Domain and Hosting Package shows in the Product/Services panel of each client.

But Issue is " Hosting Packages" and "Domain Name" shows Order 0 for all imported Accounts

Order # 0 - View Order

Please let me know how i convert the linked Hosting Packages and Domain names into order?

Both Domain and Hosting screens attached.

WHMCS_-_Client_Profile_-_2017-10-24_21.43.26.jpg

WHMCS_-_Client_Profile_-_2017-10-24_21.44.51.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well

After go through the help documents and posts, i assume that the order value 0 is for imported products and will convert to order number when the order is processing.  So all manually imported orders will process on the respective renewal date and will generate the order id.

Hello @360dpi

Thank you for your post on WHMCS.Community I apologize for the delay in replying.

What you are experiencing here is the expected behaviour when you import your clients  from WHM there is not an order to associate it with therefore the order number is set to 0.  You will need to manually enter the pricing, next due date ect into each product and domain, I've include the details below from https://docs.whmcs.com/CPanel/WHM_Import#Entering_Client_.26_Billing_Data

The information cPanel stores is very limited, for example it doesn't hold the clients name, the amount they pay or their next due date. So importing does require some manual work too but what can be imported (domain, username, server & package) does mean that all the cPanel account management functions are possible from WHMCS, for example Suspend/Unsuspend/Terminate/Upgrades/Downgrades & Password Resets.

Accounts created by the import process have their domains & usernames retrieved automatically from the server, as well as being assigned to the appropriate package and server within WHMCS. But due to no billing details being stored in cpanel, initially all accounts will be set to free and you will then need to go through and update the imported domains with the appropriate pricing, billing cycles, next due dates and client information.

Quite often you may find you need to move the domains around and group more than one domain to certain clients. To do this, see the Moving a Product/Service to another Client article in the Products Management section. or Merging Clients in the Client Management section.