Trying to tranfer domains from one Registrar to another

Greystoke

I currently have all domains registered with Netearthone.

I need to move them all to Resell.biz.

In WHMCS Admin I have changed the the Registrar under the client domains from Netearthone to Stargate.

Then click the Transfer.

I get this error:

An Error Occurred
The domain xxxxxxxxx.com already exists in our database. This may occur if there is a pending Order for xxxxxxxx.com in our database under your account or any other account. You may search for this domain within your control panel. If you do not find this domain within your profile please contact our Support Department.

Can anyone help with this please

50 minutes ago, Greystoke said:

I currently have all domains registered with Netearthone - I need to move them all to Resell.biz.

remember that if you transfer them, you'll be charged a transfer fee by your new registrar on each (or most depending on the TLDs in question) of them.... additionally, any transfer may have to be confirmed/authorised by the registrant.

51 minutes ago, Greystoke said:

In WHMCS Admin I have changed the the Registrar under the client domains from Netearthone to Stargate.

that would just change what WHMCS (and your clients) use to manage those domains - has no effect on transfers.

if these are client domains, what I would suggest is to transfer each at their renewal time after the client has paid for their renewal (that way the transfer should effectively renew them - depending on TLD)... and probably do it outside of WHMCS too to avoid unnecessary complication.

the only part I might do in WHMCS is to change the registrar in the domain profile (which you've already done... but prematurely!) after each transfer has completed... though tbh, i'm unsure if that would be necessary as both the NEO and Stargate modules are identical (with them both being LogicBoxes registrars). :?: