My Firefox 57 have problem with server module

postcd

Hello, i apologize for my bad english. This issue is hard to describe for me.

I want to ask: where i can find code/documentation of the function that is triggered when i click create/suspend/terminate buttons in WHMCS/adminarea/someclient/someServerProductaVPSexample

I am asking because i am using WHMCS 6.3 and a customized server module

Now i found that in my Firefox 57 i can not click any of the module action bottons (create/suspend...) in adminarea/clientsservices.php?userid=123&id=12345 (well i click it, button is pushed, but nothing else happen, on page or in logs)

It works for cpanel server module, but not for this customized module (module actually works as i will describe later). I cleared cache, tried anonymity browser window of the firefox 57. No luck. Enabled all debug logging, checked action/module logs in WHMCS, checked all error_log files in various directories, nothing found. No error appear when i click any of the buttons, action not complete, no page reload. BUT when i use my mobile phone with Opera browser, the buttons works.

I am using OpenVPN to connect on my Firefox PC. I checked firewall on VPN server, no block. I tried to use ssh socks5 proxy (different server) in my Firefox settings, but even via this proxy, same problem (ssh socks proxy probably loads still thru that VPN).

Here i do not know where is the issue if in Firefox or if in WHMCS. I would like to fix it. Thank You

Edited by postcd

if it works in Opera browser on a phone, then I would assume the issue lies with Firefox (or an extension within it).

have you tried another browser on the PC? have you tried launching Firefox in safe mode (e.g without any extensions running) - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-using-safe-mode - that might tell you if an incompatible extension is causing this.

if it works in another browser but not Firefox, you'll either have to carry on using that other browser for this function, or get back in touch with the module developer and work out which function Firefox 57 doesn't support and work around it.