Hi I am Wolfy CEO at USL

ITWolfy

Hi everyone,

We have only been using WHMCS for 1 year and 7 months now but it has been a blessing.

I love the forum's new look and I always come here first to learn more about WHMCS or if I have any issues.

We are international server owners with servers all over the world, we supply Hosting, Online Radios, Domains & Dedicated Servers to our customers. (Also White-Label Re-sellers Available for Hosting & Radio's)

USL has a international crack team of admins keeping it all up and running with 99.99% Up-time Guarantee for the last 7 years. 

I personalty am from South Africa, I live near Hartbeespoort Dam, its Just West From Pretoria, far from people and close to Nature, just like i Like it 9_9

I speak only 2 languages English & Afrikaans, I have a bunch of Pets... don't get me started lol

Oh I been through 2 paid templates, they where awesome don't get me wrong, but it was intimidating to most of my customers and complicated, so I reverted back to the latest six theme and just customized it to suit our needs. (Customers like simple six template) 

Just also want to take the chance here to thank WHMCS Team for the hard work they do everyday, we do appreciate it tremendously!  

Special Thanks to Member Brian & Staff ChrisD

Greets
Wolfy 

Edited by ITWolfy
Spelling error