How to disable cart configuration options

ajitdas

Hello guyz, 

When i am adding a product into cart its takibg me to configuration page. How do i avoid that.

And the product is also not adding to the cart neither its showing the price for the product in that cart.

How do i fix these cart issue

Can anyone help me with this please . I m very new to whmcs so i dont have a clue on how to fix these issues

Screenshot_2017-10-10-17-47-01.png

Screenshot_2017-10-10-17-46-54.png

56 minutes ago, ajitdas said:

When i am adding a product into cart its taking me to configuration page. How do i avoid that.

if it's taking you to a configuration page, then it's because it (probably the provisioning module) needs the information, e.g how can it setup a server without hostname, password or nameservers??

1 hour ago, ajitdas said:

And the product is also not adding to the cart neither its showing the price for the product in that cart.

it shouldn't do that - have you modified the templates in any way or installed any addon modules? does it do the same in the browser, or is this only an issue when looking at the site on a phone?

2 hours ago, brian! said:

it shouldn't do that - have you modified the templates in any way or installed any addon modules? does it do the same in the browser, or is this only an issue when looking at the site on a phone?

Yes, i added one custom template but the cart page is same as the default template i.e (six). Moreover i have tried to add the product on the default template also but the issue is same

and yes the problem is in both mobile and desktop.

2 hours ago, brian! said:

if it's taking you to a configuration page, then it's because it (probably the provisioning module) needs the information, e.g how can it setup a server without hostname, password or nameservers??

So could this means that my admin server isn't configured properly ??

18 hours ago, ajitdas said:

So could this means that my admin server isn't configured properly ??

that screenshot is from a cart product that is setup to use the Dedicated/VPS Server product type... which means that it will require that information in order to setup the customer's server.

if the product isn't a VPS/DS, then choose a different product type and this information won't be asked. :idea:

Yes, i added one custom template but the cart page is same as the default template i.e (six). Moreover i have tried to add the product on the default template also but the issue is same

generally, I always think it's better, especially for new users, to add the products first and then worry about templates later... if you start adding custom templates, and then things start going/looking "wrong", you're then left wondering if it's a setup or template issue.

and yes the problem is in both mobile and desktop.

i've seen the blank order summary caused by a number of issues - addons is one, .js conflicts is another, plus incomplete WHMCS installations, template conflicts etc.. it's difficult to say without seeing the site (which I assume is probably still under construction?).

it may be worth opening a ticket with support and letting them take a look.