WHMCS Custom - Register.php - ENCODED - Customising

007basaran

Hello All,

Register php only activated in clientregister.tpl file.   I want custom register pages but register.php encoded.

How do I create custom registration pages?

Example : Whmcs system 

Register.php - - custom to - - clientregister.tpl

I want this system :

Example : enterprise-account.php - - custom to - - enterprise-account.tpl

Example : individual-account.php  -- custom to -  - individual-account.tpl

Thanks for help all.

Regards..

2 hours ago, zirvesunucum said:

How do I create custom registration pages?

i'm tempted to suggest that you might need to post in Service Offers & Requests about this, and pay a developer to write a custom solution for you, because just to explain in detail how to do this, would take longer than getting a developer in to code it for you! :smile2:

you could probably modify clientregister.tpl to work for both account registration types, but without knowing the differences between them (i'm guessing each requires different fields), then it's hard to say for sure.

alternatively, you could create custom registration pages, and use the API to send the details to the database... though if you're unfamiliar with the API, then you will need the help of a developer.

2 minutes ago, brian! said:

i'm tempted to suggest that you might need to post in Service Offers & Requests about this, and pay a developer to write a custom solution for you, because just to explain in detail how to do this, would take longer than getting a developer in to code it for you! :smile2:

you could probably modify clientregister.tpl to work for both account registration types, but without knowing the differences between them (i'm guessing each requires different fields), then it's hard to say for sure.

alternatively, you could create custom registration pages, and use the API to send the details to the database... though if you're unfamiliar with the API, then you will need the help of a developer.

Thanks for reply.

If the register.php file shares the contents with us, you do not need any of them.

We could copy Register.php and create different pages.

10 hours ago, 007basaran said:

If the register.php file shares the contents with us, you do not need any of them.

We could copy Register.php and create different pages.

except register.php is encrypted, therefore it isn't an option - any reasonable developer should be able to duplicate the functionality of register.php for you if you want to go down that road, but you really only need to modify the clientregister.tpl template, or use the API.

if WHMCS have chosen to encrypt the files, then you'll have to live with that - if you try to get around it, I think you'll find your license potentially being suspended by WHMCS! :smile2: