My Domains - Issue

tmr

Fresh install of WHMCS, not live.

With no orders this works fine.

First order placed "My Domains" now displays this error below

I've set timezone in php.ini but frankly I don't think that's the issue?

If I delete the order, issue goes away.

Any help much appreciated

Oops!

Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.

Please go back to the previous page and try again.

If the problem persists, please contact us.

« Back to Homepage

For additional assistance, please reference the WHMCS TroubleShooting Guide »

exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.' in /home/domain/public_html/register/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Domains.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/admin/public_html/register/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Domains.php(0): DateTime->__construct()
#1 /home/admin/public_html/register/clientarea.php(0): WHMCS\Domains::getRenewableDomains()
#2 {main}

Hey @tmr

It sounds like your timezones are causing an issue 

The steps at https://docs.whmcs.com/Changing_Timezone should help specifically creating a custom php.ini and entering your Timezone

Changing the server clock may not be desirable if clients are hosted on the server and would require root access, so option 2 is the most viable for the majority of users. A number of hosting providers allow the PHP configuration to be changed on an individual directory by creating a php.ini file within the WHMCS directory. In that situation the following line could be added:

date.timezone=Europe/London

For a full list of the available timezone localities you can use, please refer to http://www.php.net/manual/en/timezones.php