Blank Pages

jlovrek

I installed WHMCS several times.. made sure all installs were correct, uploaded in binary etc.. set permissions... loaded ioncube... all is correct.. added server, clicked on whm and it loaded fine, matched package name to server etc.. but when I test the billing link or client login, it just gives me a blank page.. I turned on error reporting and also error display, and no errors are showing up... Not sure what to do...

when i go to add new order and choose the client to do a test run, I click the client test and click continue and the test client greys out and a button appears that says in place of the continue button, change order options.. but no option appear below for me to assign the client an order.. I have check many times and all packages are correct so I am not sure what is going on....

Regarding the first post, I find that sometimes looking in the Cpanel error logs can point to what's wrong. Often it will let you know the error when you can't view it on the page.

Is this the same as the apache error log? I have looked in that...

Regarding the first post, I find that sometimes looking in the Cpanel error logs can point to what's wrong. Often it will let you know the error when you can't view it on the page.

i see, its not in there also...not sure what the problem could be but my server has no internal errors... if you go here you will see the setup