Whmcs

Hello,

Basically I got a website that has a few buttons at the top 'Create account' and 'login'. Upon the client logging in I want it to change too 'view all services' 'view all invoices' 'view all tickets' 'dropdown' (has a few extra buttons like change password and logout etc). I also want to completely remove the nav bar from WHMCS as I won't use any of it and instead rely on the top few buttons which I just spoke about.

So in all honestly is this possible and should I put my outside website inside WHMCS and then put WHMCS in my public_html directory?

If I could call someone and speak to them in person either on Skype or phone call that would be great as I don't think I explained this that well (aha)

Anyway thanks in advance for any help

H Jamie,

your best bet is to repost this in Service Offers & Requests (or get a moderator to move it there).

as I suspect you're wanting to pay someone for this advice, then members (developers) won't be able to tout themselves in Developer Corner... but they can in Service Offers & Requests, though they can't include personal contact details - other than their website.

you might also want to consider enabling the Private Messaging feature in your profile... or adding your Skype details to your profile - either would allow interested members to contact you directly.

H Jamie,

your best bet is to repost this in Service Offers & Requests (or get a moderator to move it there).

as I suspect you're wanting to pay someone for this advice, then members (developers) won't be able to tout themselves in Developer Corner... but they can in Service Offers & Requests, though they can't include personal contact details - other than their website.

you might also want to consider enabling the Private Messaging feature in your profile... or adding your Skype details to your profile - either would allow interested members to contact you directly.

Thank you very much, have a good week