Problem with "add new order"

kendallhorton

I'm having a problem manually adding orders from the admin control panel. If I click add new order it defaults to my hosting packages category. If I select a client and a package and press "click to continue" a loading graphic appears just below the "click to continue" button and revolves there indefinitely. Furthermore, If I try to select a category OTHER than the default hosting package one, It takes me to the login page and ultimately lands me at the main admin page when I log back in. It's very strange. I get ordering to work fine from the client section, but can't seem to manually add anything.

Any help would be great.

-daniel.

Same here. There is a fix which works for some people by downloading the latest (updated one) v3.4.1 and replacing the file /admin/clientsadd.php

I've tried this, but I still get the same problem. I haven't put in a ticket yet though.

There is a thread already, but it was closed.

I'm using 3.4.1, which are the newest files, right? I'm definitely having the problem with 3.4.1. I've never even had the older versions installed on my server. I'm a brand new user. Any other thoughts?

You still need to download that particular file again because it had to be changed after the 3.4.1 was released.