use Global Email Header Content

how did you test it? by re-sending an existing message or resending a new one?

re-sending an existing message, would just resend the old email... you'd either have to send a completely new message, or as another example, send an invoice email again.

I deleted all files in template_c, and i cleaned cache template in admin/systemcleanup.php

then when i modified it i test by resending a new one.

then i deleted Global Email Header Content field. but in the messge when inspect it with firebug i didnt find the changes.

there is another place within whmcs take the model.

hi,

thanks for your message

yes the message New Order Notification must be receved by the client, so the message is sent to the client email that command the invoice.

i subscribed with new email the New Order Notification didn't sent to the client, only for the admin

so there is no issue to modify the template sent to admin ?

Edited by ouldfella

do you mean Order Confirmation or New Order Notification ? :?:

if New Order Notification, then that's an email sent to admins - and so wouldn't use these settings (e.g it will have the WHMCS logo in its footer)...

if Order Confirmation, then that's an email sent to clients and so should be using your new mail settings.