AdminInvoicesControlsOutput Hook

Basheer

add_hook('AdminInvoicesControlsOutput', 1, function($vars) {

I used this hook for displaying something to invoice edit page in admin side. Its working fine but i need to adjust display position , now its shows in right side below the buttons(mark cancelled ....) . Is it possible to move to left panel, below the Balance filed ?123.png

add_hook('AdminInvoicesControlsOutput', 1, function($vars) {

I used this hook for displaying something to invoice edit page in admin side. Its working fine but i need to adjust display position , now its shows in right side below the buttons(mark cancelled ....) . Is it possible to move to left panel, below the Balance filed ?

I doubt it - I think that admin page is designed to display the output of that hook in a specific location (e.g where you're seeing it) and can't be moved...

if you could edit the php page you could do what you want to do - but you can't! :)