Tell me what you think

vince

I also think you need to add some paragraphing into the About Us page. I took one look and turned off the page. Also the index page text at the bottom is a block of something I don't want to have to work to read it.

Sorry i don't understand what you mean by the bottom is a block of something??? Thanks for your review

Sorry i don't understand what you mean by the bottom is a block of something??? Thanks for your review

Well basically it just looks "busy". If I was a potential customer, I would look at it and think it was too hard to read. Theres no paragraphing to it.

The part I'm talking about is

We offer Reseller and Web Hosting solutions to establish your web presence at prices you can afford! Our web hosting plans are designed with premium features at great prices. etc etc

That's my opinion anyway. :)

Well basically it just looks "busy". If I was a potential customer, I would look at it and think it was too hard to read. Theres no paragraphing to it.

The part I'm talking about is

That's my opinion anyway. :)

Looks nice Vince. My only suggestion is to adjust the stylesheet so the colors of WHMCS matches the shade of green of your site instead of the default blue. Otherwise, nice integration.

Thanks for the suggestion and taking the time to post something.

i would use a color matching program like color schemer to pick colors for support that compliment your current design. The stock colors on whmcs clash with your site.

for instance rather than the default light blue of #EFF2F9, try this: #CDD8D9 and for the rollover try this: #93A1AD. these are pulled from the grey in your design and would match a lot better.

like your design a lot, just need to work on the colors of whmcs to compliment it now.

I wasn't trying to be rude Vince, it was more of a prospective customers view. I know myself when I design sites, I have to get the second opinion of someone that doesn't design, a "prospective" customer I guess.

I do like the design by the way. Nice and clean, and agree with the other users about colour scheme in the WHMCS part :)

i would use a color matching program like color schemer to pick colors for support that compliment your current design. The stock colors on whmcs clash with your site.

for instance rather than the default light blue of #EFF2F9, try this: #CDD8D9 and for the rollover try this: #93A1AD. these are pulled from the grey in your design and would match a lot better.

like your design a lot, just need to work on the colors of whmcs to compliment it now.

Thanks for the suggestions as im taking note of all of them.

I wasn't trying to be rude Vince, it was more of a prospective customers view. I know myself when I design sites, I have to get the second opinion of someone that doesn't design, a "prospective" customer I guess.

I do like the design by the way. Nice and clean, and agree with the other users about colour scheme in the WHMCS part :)

Oh i didn't take your comments as being rude at all. I just want honest opinions on improving the design.

Cheers :)

I like your header graphics and layout. very nice. just change those colour like the other guys said before to tie WHMCS into your design.

I agree to what was said before, I recommend re-writing the about page again, and maybe get someone to go over it and correct grammar etc. Just so you come across professional.

My only other gripe is.... and I am picking here. the Intel logo is the really old one, go to Intel's website and grab the new one. they even have press information and logos for download. so you can make sure your representing the company correctly. as I say just picking but i think it is important to convey yourself as professional if thats what your trying to be.

Regards

Ben Camilleri

Camotec Web Solutions ( Under a rework now that I have WHMCS :D )