Change Client Area Homepage Panel Colors

neaweb6

Hey guys,

I am trying to change the button and accent colors on the client area homepage panels (see image). I want them all to be the same color, but I can't seem to find the line(s) of code that need to be changed to achieve this. I am using the six theme. Any help would be much appreciated!

Selection_051.png

in six/css/styles.css ~ line 600 you should see a list of the panel colors, e.g gold..

.panel.panel-accent-gold {
   border-top: 3px solid #f0ad4e;
}

if you modify your custom.css file in templates/*your template*/css/custom.css and replace all those entries with the same color #hex value, then the panels should look the same.

I suppose you could edit clientareahome.tpl, but modifying the css would probably be the simplest way to avoid having to regularly make changes after each WHMCS update.

• 8 months later...

I also have a question regarding the same type of thing except, I want to change the button colours in the client area in the Six theme in WHMCS version 7.4.2 I want them to have all the same colour. Right now they are all green. I want to change them to all blue #0e5077. I have changed what I thought to be the correct spot in styles.css but it's not working. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

14 hours ago, rushhour said:

I also have a question regarding the same type of thing except, I want to change the button colours in the client area in the Six theme in WHMCS version 7.4.2 I want them to have all the same colour. Right now they are all green. I want to change them to all blue #0e5077. I have changed what I thought to be the correct spot in styles.css but it's not working. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

add your changes to your custom.css file (usually /templates/six/css/custom.css if you haven't renamed Six).