Can I add markup before user is taken to payment page ?

kikloo

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi,

Okay great that is what I was looking for.

Second question:

I get billed for domain in USD by my registrar and I sell domains in INR, its very difficult to always charge the customer the correct amount. Is it possible that in WHMCS i specify my domain prices in USD and when customers want to order WHMCS convert the price to INR and show to client etc ?? Can i achieve that ??

So if i get billed for domain $9.99 and I sell for $11.99 then customers who have selected INR as their currency they see the converted value and not $11.99. Is this possible ??

Thanks.

I get billed for domain in USD by my registrar and I sell domains in INR, its very difficult to always charge the customer the correct amount. Is it possible that in WHMCS i specify my domain prices in USD and when customers want to order WHMCS convert the price to INR and show to client etc ?? Can i achieve that ??

So if i get billed for domain $9.99 and I sell for $11.99 then customers who have selected INR as their currency they see the converted value and not $11.99. Is this possible ??

there's nothing to stop you having two currencies in WHMCS, e.g USD and INR... manually adding USD pricing and then having the currency exchange rate updated daily and having INR pricing updated at the same time.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Currencies

while this will update new pricing, it will not update exiting renewal prices for clients - so the renewal price will be set at the price at the time of purchase and will not be updated like new pricing.

the only way around that currently is the Prices AutoCalc addon, but I don't believe that it's currently PHP7 compatible, nor am I sure if it's still being updated.