Do WHM support Ensim?

highspeed

Question

6 answers to this question

any chance you can Ensim support? You support just about every other control panel. I'm a paying customer and haven't done my migration yet because of the lack of Ensim support. I remember Matt told me in the past that Ensim wouldn't help with with the code that was required (or something along those lines) but how does others support Ensim and WHMCS doesn't?

Is it possible to purchase something that does and look at their code and how they do it?

• WHMCS CEO

Othellotech meant our "dev kit" and it shows you how to write your own module that you can drop into WHMCS. If you are able to produce the code to create, suspend, unsuspend and terminate an account on whatever platform you want, in this case Ensim, then it's easy to create a module for WHMCS that will run that code using our dev kit.

It's provided upon request via support ticket.

Matt

I wondered if there were any plans for a stable supported Ensim module for whmcs Matt? We would really like to see one, and I would be happy to finance any work to complete an ensim integration, just for basic add/suspend/delete functions..

I have details on how other systems integrate with ensim (suexec?) to run the command line options.