Intergration Problem

noxcon

Hey People..

I just did a very simple integration with my whmcs by pretty much clearing a table for it and slapping it in. I have a problem though!

If you look at noxcon.com/whmcs - you'll see it all seems to be nice and tidy etc. EXCEPT for the "Please login or register" part

My problem being, no matter how much i scan through the header template I cant seem to get that particular table to go to 100% width like the footer does. I simply dont know which part of the code does it!

Has anyone had this problem before or does anyone know what i need to edit to get this right?

all help greatly appreciated

noxcon,

The table that has the "Please login or register" in it is within a <td> of a table that has the css class "wrapper" assigned to it, to this table will never be greater than 100% of the "wrapper" class width.

You will either need to edit the styles.css file to make "wrapper" width greater, or move the table containing the "Please login or register" outside the "wrapper" table.

Hope this make sense.

This is correct. The CSS for wrapper is (style.css: line 28 ) :

table.wrapper {
width:760px;
}

Change to 100% or something similar, and you're all set.

You also have another issue, in that your register link isn't showing. Here's your code:

<td style="text-align: right;">

Please

Login

or

<a href="register.php"/>

</td>

You need to add the rest after register.php"/>

[url="register.php"]register[/url]

hey guys, thanks alot for your help i got the wrapper width sorted.. so easy i kicked myself!

quick question regarding the register thing though.. which file will that be in? As you can tell, i suck at this :) how do you guys know which template file everything will be in?

thanks again

The piece of code that robbo is referring to is in header.tpl. Your Register link isn't showing because you have a trailing / in the <a> tag after register.php":

[url="register.php"]{$LANG.clientregistertitle}[/url]

This need to be replaced by:

As for the templates, the way works is that basically there is a tpl file for every php file. So if you want to change a particular page/file, get it's name from the link of from your browser address bar and then see if there is a tpl file with the same name.

masgra, thanks for your reply again dude..

i realised why i couldnt find the snippets of code u guys were pasting.. it isnt actually in the tpl file.. or rather it is there, but it has no / or missing words etc. it seems fine to me

{else}{$LANG.please} [url="clientarea.php"]{$LANG.loginbutton}[/url] or [url="register.php"]{$LANG.clientregister}[/url]{/if}

this is latest version of whmcs im using, so this is nothing i've done i edited absolutely nothing inside the templates (i designed my site specifically so i wouldn't have to play around with things i dont know about)

whats the deal?

noxcon,

The Register link in your piece of code has this:

[url="register.php"]{$LANG.clientregister}[/url]

It should have this:

$LANG.clientregistertitle rather than $LANG.clientregister.

This should fix it for you.