Hi there,

I've installed an addon for Stripe created by Roudiapp. I'm in contact with the developer for this addon so I can relay any info I get from this thread.

Here's the problem I'm having:

A client asked me to remove her CC so it's not stored in our system. So I removed her profile from stripe and checked the box in her whmcs profile that says "disable automatic cc processing"

2 problems now,

she's still getting emails that are telling her "we've tried to process your cc but it was declined" so the system is still trying to bill her automatically (is this sent to her for manually trying to charge

WHMCS is declining her credit card, I assume it's because I've got the "disable automatic cc processing" checked.

My question is, how can I stop WHMCS from trying to automatically capture the payment when a client asks to pay manually each time?

• 1 year later...
On 2/7/2017 at 12:37 PM, JackRabbit said:

My question is, how can I stop WHMCS from trying to automatically capture the payment when a client asks to pay manually each time?

There's not really an easy answer to this one. I would assume the easiest is going to be just to change their gateway for the service and  when they want to pay for it, have them select the gateway. Other than that, just remove their credit card details each time.