Domain Pricing Table to wordpress page?

honesting

Hello!

I'm looking for a solution to add the Domain Pricing Table using the data feeds to one wordpress page. This was working at previous versions but it's not now. I tried with a simple copy/paste, plugins for embed code and custom post types. I don't want to add the javascript to all my website using the functions.php because I only want to use it at one page.

It's possible? How you do that? WHMCS support doesn't give me any solution (as always).

Thank you.

the default domainpricing.php feed should still work...

I did post a data feed in the thread below that duplicates the old v6 pricing table (with no TLD categories), but I think it uses accordion so might require jquery (or just remove those references if you don't need it to collapse).

https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?122790-After-upgrading-to-v7-domain-suggessions-have-gone&p=498618#post498618