demo version

abdelmks

Hello,

Please I want to know if I can have a demo version of WHMCS to dowload and install on my website hosting, so that I can test linking the product with my website and testing managing billing and all what whmcs offer,

I know that whmcs offer a demo hosted on their servers, but it's not what I want.

Thank you,

Please I want to know if I can have a demo version of WHMCS to dowload and install on my website hosting, so that I can test linking the product with my website and testing managing billing and all what whmcs offer,

WHMCS don't offer trial versions of their software, just a 30 day money back guarantee - so you can buy it, try it and if you don't think it suits your needs before the 30 days is up, you can obtain a refund from them. :idea:

https://www.whmcs.com/about/terms-of-service/

In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with our Software we are, subject to the terms of this clause, happy to provide you with a full refund for the cost of your license. To claim a refund under this money back guarantee you simply need to submit a cancellation request from our members area within 30 days of the original purchase date, stating why the Software was not to your satisfaction and your money will be refunded in full.

The Money Back Guarantee applies to new clients only, this applies to license & addon/service related charges, however services that have commenced, or provided by third parties are not eligible for refund. To clarify, a new client is determined by both the registered client information and the domain that the WHMCS license is installed on, meaning that if there is a record of WHMCS having been used in the past by either the same company or person, or on the same domain, then you will not be eligible for refund under our Money Back Guarantee. If we offer products and services that are provided by third parties, those products and/or services will be subject to the policies of the third party provider regardless of whether those products and/or services appear to be provided by us.

I know that whmcs offer a demo hosted on their servers, but it's not what I want.

they don't even have their own demo any more. :roll:

I talk about this: demo.whmcsadmintheme.com/admin/index.php

is this a non official demo of whmcs ??

No - that site is a demonstration page of the 3rd-party developer who wrote the Lara admin theme that can be used with WHMCS... if you want a test version of that theme, you'd have to contact the author directly.

the only WHMCS demo version that i'm aware of is the one at the Softaculous site - http://demo.softaculous.com/enduser/index.php?act=demos&soft=144 - it's not an official WHMCS demo, but it's what the latest version of WHMCS looks like out of the box (E.g without the Lara admin theme). :idea: