Fresh install 7.1.0 Released fails

I tried twice.

Install log.

[2016-12-17 19:08:47][WHMCS Installer] INFO: Applying Updates for 7.0.0-beta.2 []

[2016-12-17 19:08:48][WHMCS Installer] INFO: Performing Update Action: migrateSystemSslUrl []

[2016-12-17 19:08:48][WHMCS Installer] INFO: Performing Update Action: decodeEmailTemplates []

[2016-12-17 19:08:49][WHMCS Installer] INFO: Removing any obsolete file and directories []

[2016-12-17 19:08:49][WHMCS Installer] INFO: Applying Updates for 7.0.0-beta.3 []

[2016-12-17 19:08:49][WHMCS Installer] INFO: Performing Update Action: restoreDefaultScheduleConfiguration []

[2016-12-17 19:08:49][WHMCS Installer] ERROR: Installation process terminated due to error. []

The error on the web browser is:

Call to undefined method Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder::preventOverlapping()

Any ideas?

Edited by mustardman

Ditto, seeing this as well.

Fresh download of 7.0.2 fixed this. Installed (turned out the sql db already worked it's magic up to 7.0.2) , then did the update from inside admin area to 7.1

Might be a conflict somewhere between what's available publicly, and the internal (from admin area) download of 7.1 . I know *I* used a method that has never failed me in the past to upgrade/ update / install :)

Ditto, seeing this as well.

Fresh download of 7.0.2 fixed this. Installed (turned out the sql db already worked it's magic up to 7.0.2) , then did the update from inside admin area to 7.1

Might be a conflict somewhere between what's available publicly, and the internal (from admin area) download of 7.1 . I know *I* used a method that has never failed me in the past to upgrade/ update / install :)

Auto update from 7.0.2 to 7.1.0 also failed which is why I tried a fresh install instead. I am not the only one with that auto update problem either.

https://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?122518-7-0-2-to-7-1-0-gt-quot-Update-Failed-quot-gt-site-down

WHMCS support came up with a fix that worked.

Remove

vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Updater/Version/Version700beta3.php

And then run the install again which will continue from where it stopped. Only took a few seconds.

I guess that version was removed but they never removed the update file.

Edited by mustardman