Domain lookup not working (Checking availability loads infinitely)

AstritK

Hello,

Looks like the domain lookup on my site is not working at all (this happened since i upgraded to 7.0.1 but I have figured it out just now :S).

Checking my error log file I could find the next logs

[22-Nov-2016 22:42:49 UTC] PHP Warning:  array_key_exists(): The first argument should be either a string or an integer in /home/[i]username[/i]/public_html/[i]whmcs_install[/i]/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Session.php on line 0
[22-Nov-2016 22:42:51 UTC] PHP Warning:  usort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home/[i]username[/i]/public_html/[i]whmcs_install[/i]/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Domains/DomainLookup/Provider/AbstractProvider.php on line 0

I have a leased license (with a reseller) but was sent here for technical question's as they do not cover that up, so I hope someone can help me out.

p.s. the only alteration to core code i have done are the ones suggested for the InternetBS module (/resources/domains/dist.additionalfields.php)

Thank you,

Astrit

I am using the one from InternetBS directly (so far it was required for ccTLD's to work correctly, and have always been wondering why there are 2 different modules and why they never collaborate to keep things inline rather than releasing 2 different versions).

I will check out with the reseller support and see what may be causing this. Thank you for replying brian!