Manual orders

ckh

I upgraded just yesterday to 3.41 from 3.40 and this morning had a manual order to put in.

I go through the routine normally, create the new member, click products/services, then click on the link to place a new order which is displayed as they don't have any product services yet.

Once I select the package I want to use, it either hangs up if I use the default category or if I choose a different category, everything blanks out and starts over so.

So, I can't manually create any new accounts, which is what I do for a major client of mine.

I tried replacing the old ordersadd.php file, which didn't help so I'm stuck here with a bunch of accounts I need to set up.

HELP!!

Same here. It appears it's sending to the page where you set the order options (don't create invoice, etc) instead of showing the correct page. Clicking the continue button returns you to the page where you select the package, starting it over again.