WHMCS 7 - The page isn’t working... is currently unable to handle this request.

Hello,

After upgrading from v6.3.1 to v7.0.0 I am finding a lot of bugs, all of which could be linked to the same problem. It seems that whenever I try to run any sort of function, it sends me to the following page:

161018120237.png

This happens when I try to add a new order, send an email, retrieve a password request, etc. Feel free to go to https://www.dedifire.com/client-area/pwreset.php and use "kaimicahmills@gmail.com" as the email to see what I'm referring to. I've tried using default instead of custom themes, as well as changing SMTP settings, though nothing works and there are no errors in the Activity Log.

I'm no longer receiving cron emails, and when I try to load a module in a product/service, it just loads forever. Does anyone know what the cause of this may be? I noticed that there is a 7.0.1 update but I'm hesitant to upgrade again when everything is pretty broken.

Thanks,

Kai Micah Mills

I have the same issue when upgrading from v6.3.1 to v7.0.1. I can't access the admin page to finish the upgrade; it simply generates an error 500. I reverted back and everything works fine. I'm not sure what is causing this. I have all the recommended requirements for v7.0.1, including PHP requirements.

getting a ioncube error index.php cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

can this be only fixed by the server admin?

Do you have any custom htaccess configurations ?

please rename htaccess file and test if problem exist or not .

if it solved with renaming of htaccess files then you should solve your htaccess configurations.

regards

I didn't think about the .htaccess file. I will try renaming it and see if that resolves the issue. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

getting a ioncube error index.php cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

can this be only fixed by the server admin?

Yes, the system administrator for the server your site is hosted on will have to assist you on this, unless you are the system administrator. If you are running cPanel, as most hosting providers use, you can use easyapache to update the ioncube loader and PHP to the correct versions.