Support departments using "reply-to" default sender address

VS-fam

Hi,

After upgrading to v7, all support tickets include the "reply-to" header with the email configured in "default sender address used for emails sent by WHMCS". Since we use a different email for support departments, this doesn't work for us.

How can I forced WHMCS to use the email configured for each support department and not the default one or just remove the "reply-to" header?

Thanks

Edited by VS-fam

• WHMCS Technical Analyst

Hey there,

I believe the issue you're describing here is something that has been identified and confirmed to be a bug in the recent update and is scheduled to be fixed in the next update. In the meantime, one workaround is to set the default email address in Setup > General Settings to an email address that is piped into your WHMCS ticket desk so that the replies do still hit the pop/pipe file.

-Eddy

• 1 month later...

Did this ever get fixed?

I think I am having the same problem.. PIPE works, but I get the ticket confirmation & a bounce error

Nov 23 17:05:15 my postfix/local[30295]: 2CF77400A81: to=<sales@domain>, relay=local, delay=0.26, delays=0.04/0/0/0.21, dsn=5.3.0, status=bounced (Command died with status 255: " /etc/smrsh/pipe.php")