Can't see the cart ?a=view

Minege

Hi,

All is in the title.

When the page load, it show my header and my footer. Or nothing in the content, or "Unable to load the cart. Please contact support.".

I'm using the Supreme Comparaison.

It work with the WHMCS default theme (not the orderform theme, the theme template),

and i don't know WHY ??? Is doing this, because the orderform template is different from the template.

So, where is maybe the file wich show to cart in the templates, and why the ordertemplates do not show nothing with a other theme than default whmcs ?

TL;DR : My cart show only on WHMCS default template. I use Supreme Comparaison.

it sounds like you might be using a custom theme, e.g a theme purchased from a third-party.

if so, and it's an old theme, it might not necessarily be compatible with the new orderform termplates such as Supreme Comparison.

if that is occurring, you may need to go back to the theme's author to see if they have an updated version.