WHMCS stands for?

zylstra

Question

In this post easyhosting says

Google is your best friend, if you dont know how to use google then what are you doing with a computer.

WHMCS stands for Web Host Manager Complete Solution

I for one completely appreciate the original poster's, bizworldusa, question. Why should I have to use Google for everything? It is an ignorant company that does not prominently display the expansion of its acronym.

1 answer to this question

Hi Zylstra,

Our About Us page has some great information https://www.whmcs.com/about/

Initially designed to work only with cPanel/WHM (hence the WHM part of our name), WHMCS quickly gained popularity as people saw the benefits of having everything integrated, and soon expanded to support other control panels and services.

These days we pretty much refer to the solution as WHMCS now, more than the full name of WHMCompleteSolution especially given we work with more than just cPanel/WHM now.

I will however pass your feedback on to the marketing team to consider if we could add a page to the website for this