is it possible?

jmfemedia

bah was hoping there was a way to at least move it.

did you look at my site?

Yes, I found your billing. site and see you made a new index.php page? You can ask Matt about your situation, but I would think there is no work around for it's location as it would probably need to be changed for all copies?

it aint a new index.php just alot of alterations on the templates.

what is your general opinion of my site?

Oh OK I just noticed that the powered by was aligned left. In affect you have moved it ;) Someone with more html knowledge may be able to help relocate it, but for the most part it will appear at the end of the code for the main body I believe. BTW you might want to post your whmcs address if you want others to look at it and critique it :D For the most part, the design matches your site.

ok, that puts a spanner in the works as I got my liscence for this via my host (part of the billing for my server)

Do they offer an unbranded upgrade? Might want to contact them as it should be an option to pay some $$ each month for the branding removal.

it aint a new index.php just alot of alterations on the templates.

what is your general opinion of my site?

Oh OK I just noticed that the powered by was aligned left. In affect you have moved it ;) Someone with more html knowledge may be able to help relocate it, but for the most part it will appear at the end of the code for the main body I believe. BTW you might want to post your whmcs address if you want others to look at it and critique it :D For the most part, the design matches your site.

I cant put a link to it atm cause I dont have 15 posts and the forums block me from posting web addresses

I need to generate some income first before I can spend money on a SSL.

I am hoping within the next 6-8months to be moving to a dedicated server and I will be getting SSL installed there.

You can't drive a car without tires! Getting an SSL cert would be a very smart thing to do. And these certificates are very inexpensive these days. You could purchase a RapidSSL or SBS cert for as little as $10-$30 per year.

I need to generate some income first before I can spend money on a SSL.

I am hoping within the next 6-8months to be moving to a dedicated server and I will be getting SSL installed there.

You can't drive a car without tires! Getting an SSL cert would be a very smart thing to do. And these certificates are very inexpensive these days. You could purchase a RapidSSL or SBS cert for as little as $10-$30 per year.

the problem is that it aint just the SSL certificate you need.

I would need to buy dedicated IP address (£50 with my host per year) and as my domain name is hosted with 1and1.co.uk I would also need to transfer that to my host for the IP addresses to work fully.

So all in it would be the better part of £100 for it and at present that is more than I can justify spending.

at present my domain is set to: ns1.********.com and ns2.********.com

About 2 years ago I had 2 dedicated ips for my hosting and tried to make them my name servers but when I tried to do that via the control panel in http://www.1and1.co.uk I was told that is not allowed to be done with them and I would need to transfer the domain to my host.

So long as the domain is pointed to your host's nameservers, you don't need to touch it at the registrar (1+1) any more. Ignore 1+1, they're talking rubbish, and get your host to set you up a dedicated IP. Also, £50 isn't too bad if they're otherwise cheap (as they have to make money somewhere0 - we charge £29 for SSL certificate & installation or £15 for just the install :)