Errors in 3.4 Version Zip File

iamalive

Having tried unsuccesfully to implement the paypal gateway

Error

The requested URL /whmcs/subscriptionforward.php was not found on this server.

and Matt mentioning that

If you are getting redirected there then you have some files from 3.3 in your installation. Need to reupload making sure you overwrite all the files with the 3.4 versions

I have pointed out that I am doing a new installtion and have only ever had the 3.4 zip file to install from my reseller. Obviously this packet has some old 3.3 files in it. I would be grateful if I could get one that works, as this is the only and crucial item holding me up now.

I have received the link to the download file from my reseller and will gladly pass on this link on PM.

Please help me out here, folks!

Regards

I have received the link to the download file from my supplier (I am a reseller) and will gladly pass on this link on PM.

Is it possible that your supplier has a bad ZIP, or was the download link directly to WHMCS downloads? Please do not provide anyone other than staff with the download link you were given.

I'd suggest you open a ticket regarding this, as forum members don't have acecss to unencoded files, nor raw distributions. Only WHMCS staff can assist you with this.