hello i got problem , my account suspended !!! need help please WHMCS

hey guys i just have problem i bought new license and its suspended , here what happened ,

i was trying to find free license in google and i found way i thought it was legal i just tried it , and i tried alot of things i thought it was legal way then they just banned me stopped my website licenses and they added me to black list when i know it , that was too late when i did know its not rly legal way to get the license i just went with new account bought new license By my PAYPAL account with legal way i mean i just bought it after all what happened after that mistake :(

i just tried to use that license i bought they suspended my new license

LICENSE SUSPENDED

Your license key has been suspended. Possible reasons for this include:

Your license is overdue on payment

Your license has been suspended for being used on a banned domain

Your license was found to be being used against the End User License Agreement

please help me how i can remove my IP server from the black list ? i want to use whmcs please help me i didnt know it wasn't legal way and also i just paid and bought new license why should i get that its not working because the website ( ip ) at the blacklist in whmcs

please any way to remove and delete completely my ip from the black list and unban me ?:?::?::oops::|:cry::cry::cry::cry: