Drop down menu remains open in public view

I'm just in the process of setting up WHMCS. I have added my first product. But when I display what the public sees, the 'Choose Another Category' drop menu appears already opened. It remains open no matter what is clicked on. I wouldn't mind that so much, but it obscures the product details. See screenshot.error-dropdownproductmenu.png

It says: Version: 6.3.1

I was already using 'five', so I changed the default order form to 'Premium Comparison' and that removed the first menu problem. But, when you get to the order form itself, the credit card drop down menu has the same issue. See screenshot.whmcs-dropdown-menu-problem.jpg

I've tried this on Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers on Windows 10 with same result in both. Because of the drop down menu, the order form cannot be completed. Is there a step by step walkthrough of setting up WHMCS? (all I've done is change the logo and add a single product and edit the nameserver section for people who want to use their own domain). The rest is straight out of the box.

Edited by Techology

there is more issues with styling, it will be better if you use Six template instead of Five you don't have to care about those issues with it

Yes, this.

The 'five' template really shouldn't have been included in six, honestly. There are far too many conflicts with orderforms, etc. Six was the right default here, and six doesn't have the errors you're seeing, by any means