Xero integration: Edge Hosting vs OneSaaS ?

Terra

Which Xero integration do you use?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which Xero integration do you use?

• Edge Hosting
    • OneSaaS
    • Other

• 1 month later...

Hi Edith,

I have been using WHMCS>Xero for roughly two years now, I can not comment on OneSaaS. I did have quite a few issues getting the Edge Hosting module to work perfectly and ended up writing our own.

There are some major floors with the module which can lead you to over paying on your VAT return:

- Edge Hosting module void's invoices, this means that if you have an invoice or invoices that are voided (not credited) overlapping VAT quarters then you will not get the over paid VAT back on your next quarter.

- Do not sync payments, this is just going to become a nightmare. Instead, integrate your bank accounts into Xero and reconcile the payments manually when they hit the bank.

Richard

• 2 years later...
On 8/1/2016 at 10:40 AM, MrL22 said:

- Edge Hosting module void's invoices, this means that if you have an invoice or invoices that are voided (not credited) overlapping VAT quarters then you will not get the over paid VAT back on your next quarter.

This isn't an issue if you tick the "Include VAT late claims" option in Xero as Voided invoices will be included correctly in the calculations.