How to extract additional contacts for syncing / pushing elsewhere?

itomic

Hi All,

Using services like OneSaas.com it seems like it's easy for 3rd party apps to pull the primary contact records (Profile) out of WHMCS. What I'm not seeing is anyone allow us to pull out 1 or more additional contacts for a client - if they exist.

Has anyone achieved this, or know an add-on or app that has? It's really important that we crack this one, because right now we're being "forced" to have the bookkeeper's contact details stored as the primary record for each of our WHMCS clients. This is because we want to sync WHMCS with Xero (bookkeeping/invoicing software)

Thanks,

Ross

• 1 month later...

fyi: I've been backwards and forwards with OneSaas in the last few days. Turns out that there's currently no way to have the Status (active, inactive, or closed) of a contact record to show up in OneSaas. Strangely you *can* choose to import either all contact records regardless or status, OR only contact records with a status of 'active'... but still it's the status setting itself doesn't show up in OneSaas. Which I believe effectively makes OneSaas unusable if WHMCS is your authoritative CRM for client contact records, as it is for us.

Which makes this claim a little cheekly IMHO: http://www.onesaas.com/Integrate/billing-invoicing/whmcs