Overage billing with WHMCS and cPanel issue

Hi All,

I would appreciate some help in this. I totally understand how to set up the overage billing in WHMCS but im completely confused as to how WHMCS integrates with WHM.

I have obviously created my packages on WHM with the necessary limits based on each package.

ie. example: 3GB Disk Space and 20GB bandwidth.

However, if WHMCS is monitoring the usage, cPanel will just suspend the account if it reaches its limits will it not or at least stop the account from working?? Or do I need to set all the packages to unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth in WHM in order for it to work??

I'm missing something of course.

Regards

Brett

As for the bandwidth, this is an extra setting on https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/ALD/Tweak+Settings+-+Notifications#TweakSettings-Notifications-Bandwidthlimitcheck.

As for the disk usage, in case the client's website returns errors if the client has exceeded the disk space limit (at least this is what happens in my server).

My question is actually "how do i configure cPanel to work with WHMCS's overage billing feature??" Do I set the bandwidth and disk space limits on the packages to unlimited??

Edited by bluesteam

• 1 year later...
On 10/5/2016 at 1:37 PM, bluesteam said:

My question is actually "how do i configure cPanel to work with WHMCS's overage billing feature??" Do I set the bandwidth and disk space limits on the packages to unlimited??

Hello! I revived this thread because i have exactly the same question. Do you finally get the answer?